Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To help provide an integrated monitoring service, covering environmental operational monitoring; collect, collate and input environmental monitoring data in an accurate and timely manner; provide quality data for the team, helping them to deliver positive environmental outcomes.
When necessary, help with incident response and investigation.
3. Promote awareness of health & safety best practice; ensure you use safe working practices to comply with our policies and standards.
4. Regularly update and maintain information on the relevant database(s) and public registers to ensure that it complies with current legislation and our own standards.
5. Support investigations, identify concerns and respond to the team/other functions, in line with our own policies, to support positive environmental outcomes.
Environmental Monitoring Assistant
Must have a full driving license
Basic IT experience
-Focuses on customers and partners
-Works in teams
-Takes decisions and solves problems
Environmental Monitoring Assistant
The role will involve field-based tasks across various disciplines including water chemistry, biology and hydrometry.
This will include the use of field instrumentation, which will have to be calibrated and used within strict specifications.
Some fieldwork tasks will involve lifting and carrying samples, equipment and instrumentation in accordance with established Health and Safety procedures.
This role will involve you working outdoors and you will be required to access various sites on foot carrying equipment so you should be used to manual handling. You will need to be well organised, reliable and able to work well on your own with minimal supervision, as well as part of a wider team.
You also need to be computer literate, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working outdoors. Attention to detail is important and a Full Drivers Licence is essential.
1. Carry out monitoring survey work and data collection in order to deliver the area monitoring programme, as part of the business plan and environmental outcomes.
2. Develop and maintain a strong internal/external customer focus; build effective relationships and work well with partners to achieve environmental goals.