Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Environmental Technician Job Description
· Minimum 3+ years biological and/or contaminated site experience as Environmental Field Technician/EIT;
· Familiarity with MS Office applications;
· Diploma in Engineering Technology, Environmental Science or Related Engineering or Environmental Science Degree, and/or Equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments (field and project coordination);
· Test hole drilling;
· Instrumentation Monitoring;
· Groundwater monitoring and assessment;
· Install and maintain in-situ remediation systems;
· Conduct ex-situ remediation (field and project coordination);
· Biophysical assessments pertaining to oil and gas exploration;
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines;
· Field assignments may require travel and/or work to be performed on site under a variety of environmental and climatic conditions for up to several days at a time;
· Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record;
· May require the ability to lift and carry materials, and
· Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; and
· Work well with others.