Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
* To undertake a wide range of energy and low carbon consultancy work in a variety of different sectors
* The duties will include providing advice and guidance on energy management and suitable technological solutions
The post requires a good knowledge of energy and carbon issues relating to a variety of sectors including the built environment.
The post will require the delivery of carbon footprint models and carbon management for a wide variety of clients. In particular you will help Clients identify opportunities to save energy and will be familiar with the Carbon reduction Commitment, EU Emissions Trading Scheme and other emerging energy legislation. You will be responsible for Energy Performance Certificate Assessments and Energy Efficiency Assessments.
You will also have knowledge of a range of technologies which will improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions. Technological knowledge may include mechanical and electrical energy performance, energy performance in buildings including fabric performance, lighting, HVAC systems, monitoring and targeting and process energy optimisation.
* Relevant first degree or equivalent level of practical experience in the areas such as sustainability, energy management, a scientific or engineering discipline
* Proven ability to operate with differing levels of management
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong technical skills
* A thorough understanding of energy issues and related issues such as EIA and sustainability
* Willingness to learn and keep up with industry standards
* Ability to prioritise work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Good IT skills
* Good communication skills
Environmentalist Job Description
Additionally you will:
* Support the efficient delivery of all contracts and assignment commitments to timescale and to budget
* Support the development of relationships with key clients involved in project delivery
* Be an active member of project teams
* Provide support to other parts of the organisatio
Additionally the role will require the compilation of reports, assessments and models to allow the evaluation of different energy scenarios in a wide range of building types. Past experience of the Built Environment Sectors would be an advantage as would past experience of working in a multidisciplinary consultancy environment.
related to multi-disciplinary project delivery