Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Estate Agency Manager Job Description
To ensure the smooth running of the Estate Agency Department and maximise profitability of the business including achieving targets whilst ensuring an excellent working environment and team dynamic. To visit prospective vendors, offer them a valuation on their property and persuade them to list that property, in line with minimum standard targets set, working to a commission-based structure.
1. Responsible for effective management of the EA team on a day-to-day basis and from a strategic perspective
2. Responsible for booking valuations, attending property valuations and converting prospective vendors to listed vendors
3. Attending weekly management meetings and communicating information back to team members to ensure they are fully briefed
4. Negotiating price reductions
5. Responsible for vendor care and providing prompt valuation call backs
6. Compiling management reports and statistics for delivering monthly reports to the company directors
7. Setting targets and driving initiatives to achieve these across the department in order to support the firm
8. Responsible for actively proposing, reviewing and delivering agreed marketing initiatives for the department and firm-wide
9. Managing the Property Pro database and website, in conjunction with the Negotiator
10. Instructing properties to the market quickly and efficiently
11. Responsible for touting and associated arrangements with Marketing Manager
12. Monitoring the performance of the business and highlighting to team and management when the business trends away from expectation
13. Identifying development needs within the team and providing ongoing training and support to meet these needs
14. To cross-sell services and associated products, in particular Conveyancing
15. Administrative tasks including preparing offer letters, pma letters, price reduction letters and vendor care
16. Providing support and cover for other members of the team as workload and/or absence dictates
To undertake any other reasonable duties as required which may be allocated by your Line Manager