Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Estate Agency Negotiator Job Description
To successfully achieve property sales in accordance with targets set and to ensure excellent customer service is delivered to vendors and purchasers, working to a commission-based structure
1. Responsible for agreeing and negotiating offers in order to achieve a successful property sale
2. To book viewings and valuations
3. To cross-sell services and associated products, in particular Conveyancing
4. To attend property viewings and attain viewings feedback
5. Responsible for maintaining and updating window displays ensuring new instructions are highly visible
6. To manage and maintain the Property Pro database in conjunction with the Valuer
7. Successfully liaise with and hand-over sale to the Conveyancing Department at agreed point of sale to ensure a smooth, seam-free transaction for clients
8. Responsible for touting and liaising with Marketing Manager
9. Administrative tasks including preparing offer letters and vendor care
10. Offering support and cover for other members of the team as required including absence cover
Undertaking any other re
asonable duties as required which may be allocated by your Line Manager