Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
• Full management of a very busy and complex diary that includes regular multi-time zone scheduling
• Manage, prioritise and respond to all e-mails on behalf of the MD
• Read and prioritise any documents, presentations, board papers or requests that come into the MD’s office
Executive Assistant to MD job description
• Be able to prioritise and multi-task at a high level whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Proven secretarial and administrative experience at board level with demonstrable experience of managing a constantly changing diary
• Advanced experience of using of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to work quickly and flexibly, whist remaining professional in pressurised situations to tight deadlines
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and oral English
• Professional and effective interpersonal and communication skills, representing the MD to a wide range of internal/external contacts
• Significant experience of thinking ahead and planning for a variety of outcomes, using own initiative
• experience preferable or senior PA experience working in a large complex business using multiple systems
• Deal with telephone enquiries, filter calls and use initiative to deal with routine queries whenever possible
• Raise purchase orders on SAP and manage payment of invoices as required.
• Organise internal and external events as and when required
• Ensure sure that the MD has all associated paperwork for all meetings and create travel packs
• Plan and manage and schedule detailed travel arrangements and meetings, liaise with contacts and staff members round the world
• Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the MD. Delegate work as required, including to senior staff
• Undertake administrative duties including the process of expenses, creation and management of new working systems, ensuring best practice is maintained at all times, organising and carrying out ad hoc tasks and projects for the MD
• Produce a variety of documents, using MS Office, ensuring that they are proofed and presented to a highest standards and to deadline