Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To be responsible for creating the first impression of the company to clients and visitors,
processing & tracking all leads, managing marketing and graphic design projects, A/R collection calls, maintaining our database, miscellaneous admin work, and reception relief. This individual must be self-motivated, highly organized and able to take initiative and work collaboratively with team members and external consultants.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations compile data, statistics and other information and may conduct research
- organize conferences and office events
- supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Coordinate and organize trades for projects as advised
- Assist Marketing manager and Graphic Designer in various projects
Free Job Description Executive Secretary
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from shorthand, machine dictation and handwritten copy using computers
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- College degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in similar position
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Strong knowledge of graphic design programs (i.e. Photoshop and InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience using contact management software (i.e. SalesForce) & blogging software (i.e Wordpress)
- Understanding of construction industry an asset
- Speaking multiple languages (i.e. Cantonese, Mandarin, German, etc) and asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Time management & able to work independently combined with knowledge of when to check in with others
- Self-motivated, accountable & results-oriented individual with "can do" attitude
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills & high attention to detail