Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Facilities Administrator job description
Provide support to all Facilities Officers where required in relation to orders, invoices, quotes, budget control and new budgets. Process orders placed in a timely manner and ensure correct work orders, product codes and order numbers are applied, work order numbers and product codes and reconcile invoices
• Provision of DSE equipment including research of specialist products, sourcing, installation and cost comparison.
• Review Agresso and other reports on spends in specific areas, particularly maintenance and rearrangements where directed
• Carry out daily mail collection/delivery and distribution for Facilities office staff.
• Maintain weekly all general files for orders and invoices and enter details onto local spreadsheets as directed.
• Maintain various common area Outlook inboxes as directed on a daily basis
• Provide back up support to Reception as required.
• Issue staff access cards using Winpak system as required in line with company guidelines, provide reports and problem solve with regards to access levels and faults as directed by Facilities Officer.
• Provision of spreadsheets for specific areas where directed.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Agresso, EDMS and Winpak card access software
• Good typing skills and speed.
• Knowledge of budget control systems
• Basic understanding and application of H&S regulations
• Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Able to apply commercial and procurement procedures relating to specification, competitive quotation, supply and payments