Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
www.free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
1. Law Degree
2. Practising Certificate
3. Effective Court skills.
4. Proven achievements in specific areas of Court work.
5. At least 3 year post qualifying experience [but applications will be considered from newly qualified solicitors.
6. Experience in public sector.
7. Effective participation in multidisciplinary teams
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Able to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
3. Able to deal quickly and effectively with questions.
4. Able to work effectively under pressure.
5. Effective presentation skills. Innovative and perceptive
Family Lawyer job description
To undertake new work in the Family Department to enable other fee earners to attend to their increasing caseloads.
To proactively support the Family Department and provide cover for holidays (in particular in the absence of the Department Head)
1. Responsible for providing high quality, timely, professional advice and representation for family clients.
2. Responsible for effective management of the staff based at the branch, and for the smooth running of the office in assisting the branch manager.
3. Responsible for drafting documents such as divorce petitions, supporting affidavits, applications to Court, financial statements and narrative statements.
4. Responsible for attending clients, taking instructions and advising. Conducting files generally.
5. Attending Court where necessary.
6. Responsible for assisting other family fee earners on their files where required.
7. Responsible for actively proposing and participating in agreed marketing initiatives.
Decision making… to conduct the day to day activities consistent with the aims agreed with the Department Head
Internal / External Relationships:
Internally.. to help maintain sound business relationships with all colleagues
Externally.. to ensure the highest level of client care, consistent with the Client Charter of the firm, and consistent with its core values
Problem Solving.. to participate in the development of improved operating practices consistent with the Firm’s practice of continuous improvement
Financial Management…to achieve agreed operating targets as agreed with the Department Head
Marketing…to be an active member of the team, helping to generate and promote marketing initiatives, in co-operation with the Department Head and the Firm’s Marketing Manager.