Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
• Build a pricing structure template for use with bidders to aid evaluation of their pricing with sufficient flexibility to deal with changes as the bidder discussions evolve.
• Develop a supplier remuneration model that ensures suppliers are incentivised to achieve strategic objectives. The incentivisation mechanisms must balance cost efficiencies with increasing revenues to provide for a step change to the overall net revenue of the company.
• The models must be adequately robust and flexible as to enable a fair comparison of whole life costs of several differing pricing approaches from bidders.
• To develop comprehensive evaluation and award criteria in relation to the commercial and financial mechanisms.
• The resulting commercial deal must provide the best value for money for the company and will need to be tested and demonstrated through a persuasive financial model.
• The role will need to attend discussions with bidders and ensure the models reflect the latest discussions and bidder proposals.
• Analyses and reviews financial and business information effectively and derives useful insights to develop knowledge and decision-making skills.
• Provides required information and appropriate input for restructuring and other business cases.
• Provides business analysis for divisional initiatives and local financial project support.
• Builds and develops effective working relationships with business unit staff and other users, particularly finance colleagues in the Finance Centre.
• Demonstrates self-motivation, planning and organising own work to achieve objectives within a short to medium term timeframe; likely to direct and organise the daily workflow of more junior staff.
• Keeps up-to-date with company and external policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements, in order to maintain compliance in their role and minimise the company exposure to risk, including the handling of confidential and sensitive information.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for improvement/efficiencies in finance processes and for strengthening internal controls.
• Supports and works in accordance with company policies on people management, diversity, safety and compliance.
Finance analyst project job description
• Substantial experience in the design and development of complex financial and commercial models, with the ability to clearly articulate underlying operational costs through a supply chain.
• Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) or qualification by experience.
• Well developed analytical and technical financial skills.
• Well developed judgement, a source of expertise and advice to others on more routine matters.
• Highly developed IT skills and an ability to operate computer based Excel skills to a advanced level
• Experience of working within an organisation of ccomplexity
• Experience of working with and contributing to multi-disciplinary teams.
• To analyse existing operational and cost data to identify current cost drivers and underlying costs for the services to be re-procured, providing a cost model that can support scenario analysis. The model will need to identify the risks, issues and opportunities across various scenarios.
• Working with the Project workstreams to ensure that the impacts of changes to future delivery of the services under new contractual arrangements are fully identified in the operational cost model (including transition costs).
• Produces, analyses and interprets monthly financial performance reports for divisional management (working in conjunction with the Finance Centre), adding business/division specific insights to support reporting and decision making
• Jointly undertakes financial review and performance management of the divisions, and identifies any variances/ discrepancies, working closely with Finance Directors and Finance Partners.