Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
• Provide Finance and Procurement support for the Project
• Primary job duties would be to process Payroll, Stock Issues/Returns, Plant Returns, Goods Receipting and Purchase Ordering through SAP•
• Conduct cost analysis in excel as and when required
• Assist in preparation of monthly reporting by ensuring above payroll, plant returns, goods receipting and purchase ordering are completed within the month end reporting deadlines.
SAP preferably, Excel to intermediate, Part Qualified
• Works with and supports Finance and Procurement Team Leader/Management Accountant in any other ad-hoc work
Assumes responsibility for running financial reports for the business unit
• Develop, runs, monitors appropriate SAP reports for the business and for analysis i.e. ZPOAN, Missing Timesheet Analysis, Blocked/Parked invoices, Stock valuation reporting, Locked in Plant Reporting and Analysis
• To undertake other relevant ad hoc duties requested by Finance and Procurement Team Leader/Management Accountant
• To audit stocktake results
• To undertake on-going training according to the needs of the business
• To comply fully with all Amey policies and procedures
• To ensure that confidentiality is observed at all times and that matters relating to duties undertaken or information received during the course of duties remains confidential. Any disclosure of such information will be a disciplinary matter
• This job description is not exhaustive and may change from time to time to meet the requirements of the service.
• Weekly processing in SAP of and other discipline timesheets where necessary for direct operatives only.
• Collation of data through the Return Process to ensure all Plant hire equipment is processed in SAP and charged on a weekly basis against jobs
• Analysis and review of ‘Locked in Plant’ at month end i.e. hire charges not booked against jobs
• Processing of all Stores Issue/Return Notes and perform any analysis as and when required
• Support the Finance and Procurement Team Leader in organising monthly/Bi-Annual/Annual Stock counts
• Raise Purchase Orders and Goods Receipting on a timely basis
• Ensure Blocked and Parked invoices are cleared on a timely basis.
• Be multi disciplined and work together as one Finance and Procurement Team supporting each other during holiday cover and sickness