Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Finance Assistant TV Locations Job Description
To provide the TV Locations Unit with comprehensive administrative support in connection with processing payments for location filming.
The department provides a 'one stop shop' for productions providing:
1. A contracting service for locations, aircraft, boats, rehearsal rooms, unit bases as well as the handling of associated risk assessment and management issues
Also as required:
1. To provide administrative support to allocated staff and general cover in the office
2. To maintain paper based and electronic office and administration systems, including filing systems.
3. To operate word-processor and data management equipment, preparing basic contract types and letters of agreement and other correspondence as may be required by the team.
1. High level of accuracy and attention to detail
2. Experience of financial packages/applications
3. Strong IT skills (Word, Excel).
4. Experience of maintaining office / administrative systems
5. Ability to prioritise and organise own workload and that of the team effectively.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with internal / external contacts.
7. Good working knowledge of production areas
8. Ability to work to deadlines
1. Knowledge of the SAP system
2. Experience of External Purchasing
3. Interest in television production
2. Vetting of 'small print' paperwork which enables production staff to focus on their core programme making activities
3. All the location advice and information needed by programme makers to budget accurately and make cost-effective decisions about filming i.e. past ORGANISATION usage, fees paid, logistical problems, credits as well as contractual, editorial and rights matters
4. Payment of fees and handling of location correspondence including reinstatement matters, damage claims and disputes
5. Representation of the interests of all programme genres and departments from those with large operations and budgets to those where little or no money is available
Processing foreign and domestic payments ensuring payment deadlines are met in line with contractual agreements. Dealing with queries that arise from these whether from in-house staff or external location suppliers. Maintaining correct procedures to ensure delivery of first class payment service on behalf of productions