Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing financial and non-financial information to enable the business to make effective commercial decisions.
You will be key a point of liaison between finance and the business, influential in helping direct the outputs of the BIS and the way in which the business interfaces with the Finance departments.
The Finance Manager will ensure that the effective financial reporting and controls are put in place and managed to
cope with a rapidly expanding business including overseas subsidiaries.
Responsible for the preparation, analysis and development of monthly management accounts. Ensure their accuracy and timeliness, working closely with BIS to provide direction where necessary.
Presentation of results to relevant business managers both verbally and in writing.
Preparation of forecast and budgets including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
Provide assistance in areas concerning currency, cash flow and foreign exchange to ensure the effective management of exchange rate risks and cash flow forecasting.
Act as focus point of liaison between the business and centralised finance areas including Treasury and BIS.
The identification and maintenance of key performance indicators for the business.
Liaise with the Programming team on a monthly basis to ensure their records are up-to-date and tie back with financial systems.
Finance Manager Job Description
* Excellent commercial finance background with strong planning, analytical and modelling skills.
* Strong IT skills particularly Excel (preferably including macros).
* An understanding of SAP would be advantageous.
* Qualified with a recognised accounting qualification (ideally ACA or CIMA) with at least three years experience or with a proven track record within a management accounting environment.
* Ability to manage busy workload with minimal supervision.
* Able to present and explain both verbally and in written communication financial statements and principles to wide range of business users.
* Be a self starter with a proven proactive approach and focus on detail.
Finance Manager Job Description
* Keen team player with the confidence to develop good relationships with senior management teams and across the business.
Implement and promote a strong financial control and reporting environment.
Production of the monthly divisional management pack.
Proactively seek improvements in working practices and reporting in particular to ensure operational areas are recording commitment and expenditure effectively.
Finance Manager Job Description[cont]