Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Financial Advisor Job Description
This position is responsible for developing a client base of individuals and families. You will be expected to cold call and cross sell to new and current clients offering our financial services. You will be responsible for developing communication pieces, organize webinars, and assist with individual investment review meetings for our senior investment advisors. Our organization provides you with the tools and strategies needed to build a client base of high net worth individuals and sustain long-term relationships with those clients.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Previous financial sales experience desired.
• Basic knowledge of financial planning investment strategy and structure required.
• Series 7 preferred.
• Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
• Ability to work with vendors, legal representatives, traders and fund accountants on resolution of exceptions.
• Experience managing multiple complex projects in a highly regulated environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required including excellent personal and professional demeanor.
• Business development and marketing representative.
• Contact all clients to offer products and services.
• Coordinate direct mail campaigns with follow-up calls and schedule meetings.
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of clients’ financials and help evaluate vendors’ performance.
• Discuss with clients their net worth statements, cash flow analysis, risk tolerance, expected returns, asset allocation recommendations, and development of client investment policy statement.
• Assist in developing and preparing vender seminars and webinars.
• Create a process to solicit to HIB producers and meet with them regularly to cross sell.
• Attend renewal meetings with P&C Producers.
• Develop strategic relationships with accountants, lawyers, banks, etc.
• Develop and manage marketing outreach, including public relations, communications and events.