Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively
To Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management
• Undertake complex and detailed information analysis of specific projects/reports requiring high levels of concentration
• Update, maintain, organise, gather and analyse information to predict/meet future organisational and team needs by identifying best professional practice.
• Monitor and tracking risks and issues tracking mechanism and its proactive resolution and escalation processes
• Contribute to the information management of performance, taking a lead for specific Projects
• Provide coordination of and participate in relevant meetings, reporting attendance and providing information advice and support where requested
• Ensure that data collected is analysed, reported by the team as appropriate and monitor the processing of data and information
Free job description Financial Assistant
• Provides relevant and timely specialist advice and guidance on functional and information matters.
• Work with members of the team and key stakeholder to investigate the causes of any variance from plan/delivery targets and contribute to the implementation of solutions
• Support the development of internal and external communications where required by regular contact with the teams, stakeholders and Communications team
• Responsible for preparation of correspondence and complex papers, as directed by Manager
Financial and Physical Resources-Financial Assistant Job Description
• Deliver against organisational objectives, achieving quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight deadlines.
• Support and inform teams on the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementing, evaluating and delivery of plans by providing sophisticated, high quality information and analysis
• Continually strive for delivering project/function outcomes, value for money and greater efficiency
• Contribute to the financial delivery of the service ensuring it is cost effective and delivered on time
• Contribute to commissioning of goods and services, as required
• Provide specialist training, advice and support on own role/responsibilities where necessary
• Support training and induction of new staff
• Supervises team as required.
• Participate in the recruitment process of support staff.
• Operate within and provide enhancements to current management information, reporting to enhance decision making processes.
• Updating, maintaining, organise, gather and analyse information to predict/meet future organisational and team needs by identifying best professional practice
• Lead on development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of new information systems/databases as required
• Carry out timely and accurate information analysis and reporting on agreed areas of portfolio
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of databases required for regular reports
Research and Development
• Actively supports and contributes to the development of key performance indicators for the successful assessment of performance
• Test and review new concepts, models, methods, practices, products and equipment
• Contributes to ensuring there are processes in place for spreading and sharing learning and outcomes.
Planning and Organisation-Financial Assistant Job Description
• Contribute to the strategic planning making adjustments as necessary.
• Support implementation of strategic modernisation/service improvement, public health, workforce or commissioning strategies and any associated action plans, in accordance with the agreed priorities of the team
• Contribute to the development of performance and governance strategies and the development and implementation of improvement programmes
• Contribute to the formulation of plans of up to three year and strategic direction within the team on issues, taking a lead for specific workstreams.
• Deliver against objectives, achieving quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight deadlines.
Policy and Service Development
• Proposes changes to own project/function, informing policy and making recommendations for other projects delivery
• Contribute to the review and development of existing information management systems and contribute to the development of an integrated approach to project management
• Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects
• Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally
• The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
Knowledge, Training and Experience
Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
Further training or significant experience in project management, financial management or supporting change management processes
Experience in communications and stakeholder management
Comprehensive knowledge of project management and/or information systems development
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project ECDL