Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Financial Consultant job description
• To contribute sufficient revenue in excess of all associated costs and in line with requirements.
• To provide financial advice to both new and existing customers, according to statutory, regulatory and Society compliance requirements.
• To actively promote the full range of products supplied, in a professional and ethical manner to the standards laid down by the Society.
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure user satisfaction and proper problem resolution.
• Other duties as required
• Carry out regular reviews of performance compared to targets and present plans to address shortfalls to the Area Manager
• To make initial contact with the customer through activity undertaken by the Contact Centre, promotional activity, personal introductions and networking.
• To carry out full financial appraisals
• To identify shortfalls and recommend options to resolve them
• To respond to the client’s wishes by supplying products and services and to provide an explanation of the client’s decision
• To deliver agreed levels of service to both new and existing customers, ensuring that sales, activity and personal introduction targets are met
• To ensure that service to customers is always of the highest standard
• To adhere to all service standards and to make immediate corrective action where these have fallen short
• To draw up business plans for achieving sales and profit targets in the full range of products and services, agreeing them with the Area Manager
• To target business opportunities within designated affinity group
• To plan and carry out an appropriate level of customer contact, taking account of market opportunities, product features and customer preferences using self generated leads
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization. This includes, but is not limited to Microsoft Office applications, document management systems, time and billing systems, and various accounting software packages. This also includes, but is not limited to personal computer desktop and laptop hardware, mobile devices, cell phones, digital and VoIP telephones, and video conferencing systems, as well as various local area network devices.
• Performing preventative maintenance and repair of various computer equipment, printers and peripherals.
FPC1, 2 and 3 qualified (or equivalent).
Able to evidence proven track record of success within the role.
Available room at home in which home office can be set up.
Able to commit to working regular evenings according to client’s availability.
• To agree frequency of contact for all customers and enter relevant details onto the appropriate business system.
• To ensure that customers are fully aware of all relevant products and services
Organisation and Administration
• To maintain efficient records of all customer contacts and sales
• To be aware of local market and competitor information and to ensure this is passed onto the Area Manager
• Where appropriate, to identify in conjunction with the Area Manager, developments and opportunities in the local market place
• To plan sales campaigns and promotional activities in conjunction with Area Manager
• To complete and maintain all sales administration records accurately
• Ensure the appropriate number of visits and PIs are scheduled and carried out to achieve required activity targets
• To effectively use cancelled appointment time
• To set up and maintain a suitable home working environment that satisfies health and safety, data protection and compliance requirements
Compliance and T&C
• To ensure the accurate completion of new business proposals and associated documentation.
• To ensure that all activities are undertaken in line with statutory, regulatory and Society requirements
• To keep continually up to date with the product and industry knowledge and selling skills as required by the Society
• To ensure all required information is completed on every fact find and verified by the customer
• To provide appropriate advice to all customers in all circumstances
• To adhere to the procedures as detailed for confidential usage of the laptop facility
• To adhere to the information security policy
• To comply with all Society requirements for compliance and T&C