Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Financial Retirement Consultant job description
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Previous financial sales experience desired.
• Basic knowledge of financial planning investment strategy and structure required.
• Series 6 preferred.
• Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
• Ability to work with vendors, legal representatives, traders and fund accounts on resolution of exceptions.
• Experience managing multiple complex projects in a highly regulated environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required including excellent personal and professional demeanor.
This position is responsible for developing a book of business of individual clients. As a retirement consultant you will be responsible for conducting marketing seminars, webinars, group education meetings, and individual meetings with our retirement plan clients. Our organization provides you with the tools and strategies needed to build a client base of high net worth individuals and sustain long-term relationships with those clients. Must be able to provide clients with a high level of individualized world class service, comprehensive brokerage services, and investment strategies consistent with the individual financial goals and needs of the clients.
• Promote and sell financial planning and investment management services to existing Retirement plan client base.
• Meet with potential clients and aggressively sell Heffernan Investment Advisory services.
• Ability to recognize client needs and offer all of our financial service products; financial planning, wealth management, and other annuities and life insurance products.
• Coordinate direct mail campaigns with follow-up calls and scheduling client meetings.
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of client’s financial plans.
• Participate in client meetings and presentation of financial plan discussing net worth statement, cash flow analysis, risk tolerance, expected returns, asset allocation recommendations, and development of client’s Investment Policy Statement.
• Assist in preparation, coordination, and promotion of investment seminars.
• Other special projects assigned.