Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Fulfilment Co-ordinator job description
To support sales teams by providing a first class fulfilment service ensuring all broadcast and non-broadcast materials, both physical and digital, are duplicated and delivered to clients and internal business teams on time.
• To be responsible for the fulfilment of programme materials to clients, for transmission purposes including:
o Validating the technical supply requirements and agreeing acceptable supply dates
o Researching the availability of appropriate source materials, using store; the Digital Hub, to source content to fulfil orders whenever possible
o Ordering up materials (tapes / files) and placing work with appropriate approved facility house / external suppliers based on cost implications, turnaround times and quality of work
o Raising orders as confirmation of bookings made, progressing them as necessary
o Researching and collating of non-technical materials (eg. after sales – PasC, scripts, music cue sheets, photography) in order to be fulfilled via email, physical packing / despatch or the OLC
o Managing the final approval and despatch of collated or individual materials (depending upon client requirements) – including tapes/files, photography, marketing materials, programme paperwork etc. – and advising salesperson/overseas office and client of delivery details
• To ensure internal business teams are kept informed of progress / delays in fulfilling materials
• To deal with enquiries related to sales order deadlines, re-appraising priorities in the light of changing pressures and client requirements
• Responsible for providing a cost-effectiveness and efficient service both to internal and external clients, in terms of relationships, delivery of materials and quality of service. To maintain detailed and accurate records of all work carried out and to resolve problems a they arise
• To ensure our Clients receive high quality digital files and physical tapes and any issues that arise are dealt with promptly and professionally
• To arrange, and attend where necessary, post-production work required to repair client rejected technical materials, ensuring that the most cost-effective services are used to obtain the highest quality materials for clients
• To work with the Asset Acquisition team if master materials are faulty, require editing or need replacing
• To manage client replacement tapes / files as a matter of urgency
• To build and maintain excellent relationships with Facility Houses and other external suppliers
• To keep across changes to processes, systems and materials as Digital Media / Delivery develops
• To coordinate all order instructions raised by all relevant departments for the supply of screening DVD’s
• To understand the importance of working to stringent deadlines and be aware of the impact if they are missed
• Experience in a sales support function is required, demonstrating proactive customer service across pre, during and post sales activities
• Sound negotiation skills are required to be fully effective in the job
• A good understanding of Digital Delivery Technology
• The post holder needs to be able to operate fully administrative routines, have a methodical approach with attention to detail, be able to quickly assess and act on changing priorities
• Self-motivated and able to work in a team, good telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively and confidently with people at all levels both internally and externally, around the world
• A tactful but firm approach in the supply of materials to clients is required, whilst remaining sensitive to Sales pressures/priorities and clients’ own transmission needs
• The ability to remain calm under pressure is essential, often working to tight deadlines
• An understanding of post-production processes and terminology would be an advantage, and the ability to apply this knowledge with confidence in a commercial environment
• The ability to demonstrate expert knowledge in terms of technical transmission requirements (tapes - line standard, technical format, picture and audio elements, and digital files) for the particular clients/territories that you support
• Excellent office and organisational skills
• Excellent IT skills in Word and Excel. An understanding of PowerPoint and databases would be an advantage
• Ability to proactively juggle and prioritise a number of different tasks at any one time supporting different Business areas and individuals as necessary
• Ability to cope under pressure whilst multi-tasking
Confirm safe receipt with Clients & Business teams.
• Liaise with Client Services and the business on turnaround times for orders based on client requirements
• Ensure the timely fulfilment of all DVD screening orders
• To track the performance of facility houses and other external contractors, ensuring they properly fulfil their contractual obligations, highlighting to the Senior Fulfilment Executive any concerns
• Liaise with the Client Services team on any issues relating to delivery delays, faulty materials, material replacements etc. to enable Sales staff and clients are across progress
• To liaise with the Asset Acquisition team with regards to future programming, expected incoming materials and non-standard (ie archive) materials
• Liaise with the Digital Asset Management team on availability of materials for ordering, location and movement to and from external suppliers