Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Geologist job description
· Local and international studies ranging from conceptual through to feasibility.
· Reviews and audits of exploration and pre-development programs.
· Planning and recommendations for ongoing resource work.
· Project evaluations and risk assessments.
· Drill program planning and management.
· Resource modelling and estimation.
· Sign off Mineral Resources under relevant codes such as JORC or NI-43101.
· Supervision, mentoring and training of junior staff.
· Bachelor of Science (Geology) or equivalent.
· Minimum of 10 years relevant industry experience, ideally at least 5 years site based.
· Membership of the AusIMM, AIG or a JORC recognised organisation.
· Advanced resource modelling, estimation, and QA/QC skills.
· Exposure to both open pit and underground operations an advantage.
· Advanced technical software skills.
· Previous exposure to the consulting environment would be seen as an advantage.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Advanced technical report writing skills.
· Reviews of geological and resource data and modeling.
· Reviews of grade control procedures and results.
· Reconciliation reviews and due diligence studies.
· Site inspections and procedural audits.
· Peer review of studies and reports.
· Project and study management.