Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To produce graphics for bid documents, client presentations and other internal/external communications
* Assist in creation of overall design and `look` for individual bids.
* Ensure consistency and continuity in style of graphics within individual bid submissions and presentations
* Develop capacity in other media production (video, Flash, etc...)
* Design, develop and continually improve templates for bids and presentations
* Working as part of the team responsible for the production of company bids and PQQ documents
* Good organisational skills, handling `lessons learned`
* A strong commitment to accuracy, quality and the achievement of deadlines
* Creative flair, with the ability to interpret and if necessary challenge written / hand-drawn briefs on graphics
* Resilient and pragmatic, with a methodical style of working
* Work as part of a busy team, often under pressure and to deadlines
* Self motivated and enthusiastic, with a desire to succeed
* Reliable and punctual, with good communication skills
Graphic Designer Job Description
* Experience of vector and bitmap graphics and DTP packages, such as the Adobe suite or Corel
* Knowledge of the print production and procurement processes
* Experience in producing print-ready artwork
* Experience of multi-media packages such as Flash and Director
* A high degree of computer literacy, including all Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Powerpoint, etc...)