Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Check out our full A-Z of job descriptions
To help students overcome problems that impede learning and to assist them in making educational, occupational, and life plans that hold promise for their personal fulfillment as mature and responsible men and women.
Language Teacher Job Description
1. At least three years of successful teaching experience.
2. Valid State Teacher Certification Granted by the Professional Teaching Standards Board as Guidance Counselor
3. Certification from PTSB
12. Refers students to those social service organizations that can help solve the students
problems. Also, to provide communications with all social services that become
involved with students.
13. Follows professional code of ethics.
14. Engages in professional growth activities.
14. Participates in faculty meetings, committees and the sponsorship of pupil activities.
15. Adheres to all applicable laws, policies, and regulations governing the operation of School District
16. Other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned by the Building Principal.
1. Registers students new to the school and orients them to school procedures and the
school’s varied opportunities for learning.
2. Aides the students in course and subject selections.
3. Monitors student progress.
4. Maintains student records and protects their confidentiality.
5. Works to resolve students’ educational handicaps.
6. Works to discover and develop special abilities of students.
7. Works to prevent students from dropping out of school.
8. Guides students in their participation in school and community activities.
9. Obtains and disseminates occupational information to students and to classes studying
10. Helps students evaluate career interests and choices.
11. Works with students on an individual basis in the solution of personal problems
related to such problems family relations, health, and emotional adjustment