Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Perform quality and efficient handyman work including installing and plumbing utility devices and other work that he/she possesses skills to address needed work completed.
Handyman job description
1. Evidence of reliable work experience/records of performance and attendance.
2. Must possess physical capability to perform under heavy labor for long periods of time.
3. Preference shall be shown to candidates who illustrate a related work record to plumbing and handyman experience.
1. Attends work on a regular basis with amount of days missed not significantly impeding the performance.
2. Uses time effectively and collaboratively plans an appropriate schedule with his/her supervisor.
3. Effectively communicates with others with regard to preparing, organizing, or carrying out task completion.
4. Logs work and task completion.
5. Follows proper procedures for procurement of needed supplies and materials.
6. Assembles, installs and repairs pipes, fittings and fixtures for heating, water and drainage systems, according to specifications.
7. Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings and pipes composed of metals such as iron, steel, brass, copper and lead; also non-metals such as glass, vitrified clay and
plastic; using both hand and power tools.
8. Joins pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent and caulks joints.
9. Tests pipe systems with water and air pressure.
10. Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures, such as sinks, commodes, bath tubs, water heaters and pumps.
11. Performs maintenance on air handling units, unit ventilators and changes filters, belts, oils and greases motors.
12. Uses other skills he/she has shown to possess to carry out other tasks assigned by