Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The field validation will check inter-operability of terminals in the business network configuration and will ensure compliance to contract technical specifications, business launch requirements and agreed end to end network performance. This includes end to end performance at IP layer from terminal to core network. The role holder will work in conjunction with a Senior Engineer who will be undertaking detailed technical investigation and validation work. They will liaise with internal customers to represent the agreed views of Technical.
- Radio performances will be measured against pre-defined KPIs and conclusions drawn. This work requires the engineer to work independently in the field with a close attention to detail.
- Quality and accuracy of data presented and subsequent reports
- Quality of customer relationships
- Management feedback on thoroughness, innovation, depth/breadth of report
- Poor performance of PS services in mobility, liaising with Device manufacturer over fault and re-validating once a solution has been delivered
- Device instability
- Drop calls caused by handover failures, analysis of network logs would isolate problem, to determine if network or device related.
Results are a major contribution to the Go/No go decision made at Group level prior to a new device sign off.
Hardware Engineer job description [cont]
There is a requirement to understand the business needs and priorities to ensure the testing perform with this team is in line with those priorities. These can effect planning and influence the testing campaigns undertaken. It is fundamental that the user understand
the device behaviour and more importantly the possible knock on effects, certain bugs and anomalies could have on the deployed network.
The role is to work internally with other areas of Access Design to ensure new features are delivered to the live network.
Furthermore our customer is Device Technology and hence it is vital we maintain the good relationship we have with this department.
Interface with the device vendors including the conducting of E2E campaigns, hence a high level of professionalism must be maintained
along with technical efficiency.
* Procedural knowledge/application specifically test planning, execution and reporting
* Use of test tools and understanding of tool data
* System/equipment development
* Understanding standards
* Report writing
* Degree in scientific discipline and/or appropriate mobile telecoms experience
* Analytical Thinking
* Information Seeking
* Relationship Building
* Creativity and Innovation
* Technical Expertise
Hardware Engineer job description
To evaluate the device from a technical perspective and present the evidence for evaluation.
The role maybe called upon to provide technical analysis of a product when dealing with device manufacturers.
The engineer must have a sound understanding of the network and an appreciation of possible knock on effects to other areas by unpredicted/poor performance by the terminal.