Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To lead the development and implementation of the organisation’s change and internal communications strategy
• To build, develop and maintain partnerships and close working relationships with staff throughout the organisation, in particular Head Office and Area senior management and communication teams
• To promote awareness of internal communications policies and activities throughout the organisation and represent the organisation externally, e.g. conferences, presentations, briefings
• To develop external relationships to ensure best and emerging practice is incorporated into activity
• To take opportunities for advocacy in the widest sense
• To develop and manage the internal communications officer, who is responsible for managing day-to-day internal communications activities
• To oversee the day-to-day management of teams working to deliver national projects and initiatives, setting objectives and performance standards, and to provide professional expertise and specialist advice
• To contribute to the work of teams across the organisation and to provide senior level/expert advice on internal communications
• To ensure that staff are aware of, and comply with all organisational, regulatory and statutory procedures
• To devise, manage and be responsible for budgets allocated, providing financial reporting as required
• To contribute to the development of a professional working and learning environment within the organisation
• To contribute to the organisation’s understanding of diversity and its implications for the arts and to ensure that this understanding informs all the organisation’s activities
• To ensure adherence to the organisation’s policies and procedures with particular reference to Race Equality, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
• To work in a flexible manner in line with the organisation’s corporate objectives and role and to be willing to undertake other duties as reasonably requested
• To provide excellent customer care in dealings with the public
• • To deputise for the Officers/Directors as required
Experience, knowledge and skills
• Experience of supporting major organisation change programmes for large and complex organisations using a variety of change and internal communications approaches
• Proven ability to develop and lead the implementation of communications strategy, policy and operational plans, to a successful outcome, across a medium or large organisation with dispersed management, preferably in the public and/or not-for-profit sectors
• Knowledge of traditional and online internal communication tools, with particular emphasis on embedding use of a range of online tools including intranet and collaborative working software
• Excellent influencing and inter personal skills, including a track record developing credibility with and supporting senior managers on the effective internal communication of major decisions and emerging strategic issues
• A track record in leading and delivering complex large scale projects and partnerships, often managing a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to think and act creatively, championing and promoting new ideas that contribute to the aims of the organisation and the department.
• A track record in managing, motivating and engaging staff successfully.
• Effective financial management and budget interpretation skills.
• A good understanding of the current diversity agenda and its relationship to internal communications.
Head of Change and Internal Communications
• To oversee and manage the national internal communications function responsible for continued development, implementation and measurement of the organisation-wide internal communications strategy and plan.
• To provide internal communications advice and support for major change, strategy, & project activity
• To manage the national internal communications framework and development of new and innovative solutions, in liaison with colleagues based at Head Office and across the organisation
• To build relationships and work with national, area and regional colleagues to provide news, information and other content for the internal communications framework
• To participate in the development of the programmes and the planning for organisation wide internal meetings, such as manager and all staff away days.
• To provide advice and support to colleagues at all levels on effective internal communications strategies and techniques
• To ensure that internal communications are truly accessible, taking the lead in identifying and implementing ways to ensure that staff at all levels are involved and motivated, with regard to communications
• To provide, change and internal communications support to Executive Board, Management Committee and the Organisation Development Executive Board Sub Group
• To initiate and oversee or manage staff events and activities as appropriate
• To manage budgets for the internal communications programme and specific project budgets as required
Internal communications on strategic priorities
• To support the development and deliver a programme of internal communications activity to embed understanding of 10 year strategy and 4 year plan
• To ensure that the internal communications strategy and ongoing communication with staff supports the organisation’s people and culture strategy programme