Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Responsible for all internal and external strategic communication across the division.
To act as an ambassadorial role for the division across the UK and internationally, and will act as spokesperson for press and opinion formers.
• To develop, implement and review the global strategic communication plan – including publicity strategies for individual business areas both internally and externally in order to ensure company standards are consistently applied and our reputation maintained
• Oversee and manage publicity team and have hiring and budget responsibility for freelance and agency staff where necessary
• To build an excellent working relationship and act as a communications consultant with the senior managers in order to help them promote their products and services and ensuring any communications are managed effectively and to a high standard. Providing senior counsel to the management teams on all strategic communications matters.
• To direct and manage teams and senior managers through crisis communications following any PR issues or negative stories in order to protect the reputation of the business. This includes the preparation of international and UK crisis communications plans, and leading their activation in the event of a crisis.
Head of Communications job description 2
• To be responsible for authorising all communications published internally and externally across the Consumer Products division in the UK and overseas
• To lead and manage all PR, corporate events, speaking platforms and conferences for the division ensuring best practice is adopted, including overseeing the launch of any new venture, product or deal
• This includes securing appropriate speaker opportunities at industry events and conferences, and generating high quality speeches and thought leadership materials for these events, as well as placing stories, profiles and interviews in the trade, national and international media, and providing appropriate storylines and executive briefings.
• Manage internal communications specific to the UK and in international offices to drive business performance and motivation,– working closely with international counterparts, Internal Communications and Events teams
• Work with Corporate and Internal Comms where necessary to provide information and support for companywide initiatives, public affairs and leadership group activity
• Ensure strong relationships with communications and publicity counterparts with key stakeholders
• To manage corporate PR interests for specified joint venture partnerships
• Work in partnership with Press and PR departments of licensees to ensure continuity and compliance with guidelines
• Ensuring that company standards are consistently applied and our reputation maintained in all communications activity.
• Team management, including appraisals and objective setting, performance management and development of individual’s skills and career paths.
• The setting, management and control of relevant budgets for each part of the business, including hiring responsibility for agents and agencies where necessary.
• Ensuring that high quality and effective communications and value for money are being achieved from all agency relationships.
• To ensure that relationships with the indie sector are in place so that publicity opportunities and credit to the UK production sector are maximised
Knowledge and experience
• Demonstrate extensive press and PR experience at a senior level
• Demonstrate knowledge of working in corporate communications and delivering a communications plan against the business objectives – including press, opinion formers, internal communications and corporate events.
• Act as spokesperson to the press and show ability to manage all key relationships with priority media
• Experience of organising high profile events, conferences, press launches and conferences.
• Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain working relationships across large organisations and with numerous external third parties.
• Demonstrate the ability to give strategic counsel to senior executives.
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability of managing a crisis.
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability of writing speeches – both longhand and in powerpoint.
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability of developing corporate materials, brochures and publicity collateral.
• Experience of managing a team, and demonstrate the ability to recruit, performance manage, give feedback, motivate, develop talent, and deal with staff issues in line with HR policies and procedures.