Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Head of Database Marketing Job Description
The HoDM will deliver the database marketing and analytics strategy for the company.
The HoDM will work with the marketing teams within the company divisions to ensure that all data is gathered, organised and utilised to optimum effect to engage consumers.
The HoDM will manage email marketing provider to extract best value, manage the development strategy and implementation of the operational customer database (with IT & Technology) and work with the business divisions to help deliver and measure best in class relationship marketing campaigns. The HoDM will at all times ensure that direct to consumer activity is always data protection compliant and in line with the corporate strategic objectives.
1) Strategy and planning
• Develop, communicate and implement the database marketing strategy to ensure that the team leads the business in extracting the best value from the GWTTS database, incorporating consumer insight, data strategy, database operations, database development and data planning.
• As a recognised direct marketing expert, champion customer relationship management and drive development of best practice in data-driven direct to consumer marketing strategy.
• Build strong working relationships with the divisional teams to improve understanding of the customer base through insights, segmentation and actionable data analysis
• Detailed measurement and reporting of the impact of campaigns on acquisition, conversion, retention and revenues – identifying and recommending changes to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency
2) Supplier management
• Manage the implementation and ongoing relationship between the Email marketing provider to ensure best practise and value from the relationship.
3) Database Management & Development
• Manage the development strategy for the operational database, including project managing integration of new data feeds
• Manage system change requests and ensure a coherent and timely approach to developing the database and its capabilities
4) Data Protection & Compliance
• Work with data protection team and policies to ensure the maximum volume of customers are available for contact whilst remaining data protection compliant.
• Communicate changes in data protection policy to business as and when required.
• Act as Compliance Officer to ensure the business remains compliant with the DMA’s Code of Practice (and other relevant industry body codes of practice) for all direct to consumer marketing activity.
• Produce annual budgets and forecast on a quarterly basis for all costs relating to the running of the operational database
• Manage internal cross-charging and third party supplier budgets as appropriate.
• Experienced consumer database marketing manager
• Substantial experience in data driven DM or email marketing activity; experience with managing data for mobile and social campaigns also an advantage
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and oral English.
• Good analytics skills: confident with numbers.
• Professional and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to self-supervise in order to meet deadlines.
• Be able to prioritize and multi-task at a high level whilst remaining calm under pressure.
• Flexibility and a professional approach at all times.
• Possess a can do attitude with strong initiative
• The ability to work quickly to tight deadlines under pressure.
The key objective is to provide a 360 degrees view of the customer from a unified customer database and ensuring data from external marketing partners is acquired and loaded back to create a single customer view.