Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Work closely with the Director`s and Leadership Team to create and then deliver the Academy’s digital strategy, ensuring that it is consistent with the overarching digital roadmap
• To ensure that the Academy’s digital principles are aligned to the Academy vision and mission, adhering to the agreed following principles:
Digital – first
Open - to all and externally facing wherever possible
Engaging - with clear, measurable feedback for all activity
User centric – consistent, scalable and flexible
• Ensure that the Academy is represented so that Academy requirements are contained within the digital roadmap
• Deliver platforms which are flexible yet consistent – reflecting the Academy brand – and all digital platforms are procured in accordance with the procurement policies and governance
• As a member of the senior management team play a key enabling role in driving the change agenda - specifically, working to embed new ways of working and enduring cultural change within the Academy
• Deliver innovation to the Academy, with products which support the Academy’s digital ambitions, using multiple digital channels beyond the traditional training room
• Identify and deliver a staffing model for digital activity which is agile and contains the skills and expertise required, throughout all stages of design and delivery including sourcing from the wider company and the external market where that is the most appropriate and cost effective approach.
• Where necessary, to identify and manage accredited suppliers, ensuring compliance with appropriate legal and procurement obligations
• Work closely with others in the Academy Leadership team to ensure that platforms and technology infrastructure support the wider efficiency and effectiveness of the Academy
• To be aware of the full extent of the financial and purchasing authority and accountabilities of this role.
• To support the Academy Director in the leadership and management of the Academy, being a key member of the senior team, and to lead and manage individuals and/or teams of staff as directed
• To represent the Academy to internal and external stakeholders where appropriate.
• Build a high performing and collaborative team that meets the needs of its stakeholder groups and that all training activity complies with guidelines ensuring consistency and high standards
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
A clear understanding of the existing technology infrastructure, online roadmap, and also of key technologies and platforms in the external market
Proven programme and product management skills; the ability to manage the entire lifecycle of multiple projects with competing demands for limited resources
Excellent knowledge and understanding of Learning Management Systems, Content Management Systems, Web Interface Design, User Experience best practice, and other digital requirements for a large training organisation
Brilliant understanding and ideas regarding the potential learning applications of social media
Clear understanding of best practice regarding referencing, searching and recommending digital content
Highly proficient at communicating effectively and clearly in a wide range of situations – to both internal and external stakeholders – at formal and informal events and meetings
Proven record of building and maintaining strong relationships with exceptional interpersonal skills
Strong experience of inspiring, managing and leading creative, diverse and virtual teams
Experience of leading change in a complex environment and dealing under pressure and with ambiguity
The ability to contribute to the strategic debate around digital, both within the Academy and the wider industry
Track record of directing and delivering strategic development issues and innovation in an environment of comparable complexity is desirable
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Strategic thinking - Can develop, communicate and implement a short, medium and longer-term strategic vision.
Creativity - Thinks creatively to conceive, generate and implement ideas and formats. Can visualise things not previously experienced and is able to transform original or unusual ideas/impulses into practical reality.
Decision-making - Proactive, makes quick, well-judged and informed decisions and takes responsibility for the consequences of those decisions.
Business effectiveness - Works collaboratively looks for value for money for licence payers, sets realistic budgets and manages them effectively
Relationship development - Is able to develop collaborative relationships with people at all levels within the organisation and with existing and potential business partners.
Planning and organising - Is able to think ahead in order to establish an effective and appropriate course of action for self and others.
Flexibility - Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
Leadership - Provides clear direction for direct reports, organising resources, recognising potential and fostering development.
Resilience, drive and energy - Demonstrates and promotes enthusiasm, commitment and capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long periods.
Influencing, persuading and negotiating - Highly developed influencing, persuading and negotiating skills.
Free Job description Head of Digital
This role leads the Digital activity within the Academy, and will be responsible for the engagement and user experience of Academy users and delegates across all digital channels including virtual and online learning, web, mobile, and social.
Instrumental in ensuring the Academy is aligned to digital strategy, and promoting best practice digital working across the industry.
As part of the Academy Leadership team, specific responsibilities will include:
• Leading the Academy’s digital strategy in partnerships with Digital and Engineering
• Developing the Academy’s digital infrastructure and technology including virtual and online learning, web, mobile, social and emerging e-channels
• Delivering platforms that support high impact digital learning
• Delivering a unified digital presence that reflects the Academy brand identity
• Achieving a consistent editorial and user experience across the Academy’s digital activity
• Devising strategies to drive engagement and cultural acceptance of learning via digital channels