Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The Head of Diversity leads a team of 8 people who are responsible for developing and monitoring progress against the corporate diversity strategy, and providing specialist support to embed diversity in key company plans and processes.
* Working with the Diversity Board, to develop and track progress in implementing the company corporate diversity strategy and its 4 quadrants.
* To ensure that the company meets its public commitments on equality and diversity, and remains compliant with current equality and diversity legislation.
* To raise awareness of how diversity helps the company to connect with its audiences and stakeholders.
* To ensure that equality and diversity principles are built into the development of strategies and business plans; and that local action plans help to deliver against the corporate objectives.
* To provide internal consultancy and specialist expertise on equality and diversity.
* To coordinate activity which helps to integrate diversity into each of the 4 quadrants of the diversity strategy. To devise innovative and creative ways to integrate diversity into the culture and everyday activity of the company.
* To represent the company on internal and external platforms; and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* To manage the team, budgets and workplan associated with the Diversity Centre.
* Experience of working on equal opportunities and diversity; including a sound knowledge of topical developments, the legislation and good practice.
* Experience of embedding diversity in the design and delivery of strategies, policies, services, business plans and processes.
* Experience of managing and evaluating projects which involve a range of stakeholders, agendas and deliverables.
* Experience of developing and implementing diversity strategies and action plans.
* Proven experience of influencing senior people.
* Robust knowledge of the diversity of the UK`s audiences and communities.
* Highly developed presentation and communication skills, including the ability to:
-Write clear and concise reports and professional communication.
- Analyse, interpret and present complex issues clearly and persuasively.
- Engage and challenge managers and colleagues constructively.
- Negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Coach and motivate colleagues.
* A high level of self awareness. Confident, resilient, pragmatic and flexible in engaging other people.
Head of Diversity job description