Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Head of Reward job description
Responsible for driving forward the Reward agenda including pay philosophy, grading and benefits. As well as develop and execute our Global Reward Strategy to ensure consistency across our business.
• Develop and Execute Global Reward Strategy and execute globally , including the delivery of a of a consistent grading and reward framework globally
• To act as an advisor to the HR Business Partner & Functional Head(s), Departmental Managers assisting in driving forward the Reward agenda including pay philosophy, grading, benefits.
• Prepare all Recommendations ORGANISATION sign off board for all executive pay and present as appropriate
• Project manage Reward initiatives for the company partnering with HR team including pay for performance - bonus plans and commission.
• Prepare all commissions and bonuses are structured and paid, including long term incentive and recognition programmes to support the business goals.
• Oversee the outsourced payroll functions globally
• Review International benefit offerings and put in recommendation to ensure ORGANISATION is market competitive
3. Operations & Administration
• Overseeing the implementation of the new HR and payroll system globally
• Overseeing the in sourced Operations piece, which has responsibility for all administration and contracts.
• Overseeing the production of HR monthly/quarterly reports on KPI’s such as Headcount and Turnover Reporting.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• HR Generalist Background
• Attention to detail
• Experience of managing payroll globally
• International reward experience (specifically Asia, EMEA and North America including Latin)
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent written and oral communication and ability to listen
• Experience of working with trade unions would be an advantage but not essential
• Experience of working in a shared service/outsourced organisation
• Excellent IT skills / Microsoft packages