Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The purpose of this job is to provide support and assistance to Software clients, using appropriate solutions that satisfy client needs and methodologies.
Help Desk Agent job description
Provide support to clients
- Provides helpdesk support service
- Investigates reasons for problems and solves them for clients
- Follows up on all outstanding queries timeously within as per SLA with clients
- Analyzing and solving problems
- Troubleshooting and establishing hardware issues
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Provide input for more pro-active support (i.e. repetitive problems).
- Update logs with progress of solution / investigation on regular basis
- Update each log with a root cause detail
- Ensure that call category is appropriate to the call description
- Detailed resolution to be provided on log
- Understanding of the systems architecture and the standards
- Understanding of the client’s core business culture and needs
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Understanding of admin requirements and system solutions
- Good understanding of industry practices i.e. ITIL
Skills / Abilities required to do the Job
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Oral presentation
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Database query language (SQL)
- Have a good understanding of the architecture and business rules of the clients
- Be able to do cell support
- Be able to do on-site support
- Well spoken
- Telephone etiquette
- Passion for customers
Function as part of a team
- Provides input, assistance and guidance to other customer services staff when required
- Communicate within UCS Software escalated issues.
- Shares work-related knowledge and experience
- Responsible for personal development and career progression with regards to knowledge of system; procedures and practices
- Assist co workers readily
- Escalate where appropriate
- Regular contact with staff, colleagues, management, clients and internal departments.
- Escalate potential problems to relevant parties
- Suggest possible solutions and ideas to relevant parties
- Sharing Knowedge