Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions-medical careers, medical software, doctor jobs
1. To provide a customer focused sexual health related counselling service with a focus on HIV/AIDS
2. To provide priority support to people living with or affected by HIV, pregnant women who are HIV positive, people from the communities, children & young people affected by HIV
3. To provide HIV rapid testing counselling support in various locations, including pre and post test discussions and the delivery of POCT test results.
4. To work alongside partner agencies such as Buddies, GUM and Ward 117 to contribute towards better outcomes for people living with or affected by HIV.
5. To develop, deliver and contribute to sexual health training relevant to the service.
6. To coordinate and facilitate support groups as required, providing extra support around challenging issues such as suicide and self harm.
HIV Counsellor job description
The post holder will be responsible for;
• Providing sexual health related counselling services, with an emphasis on HIV/AIDS issues to a diverse client group
• Working in partnership with other agencies to meet key performance indicators and sexual health outcomes.
• It is a requirement of this position that the post holder work to the ethical guidelines of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
• To work as a team member and part of the wider sexual health and HIV services
To have obtained a diploma or degree in Counselling Studies.
To have substantial counselling experience
To have had substantial experience working in the sexual health HIV fields.
Detailed knowledge of a variety of counselling approaches and theories
A robust knowledge of Health Promotion principles and methodologies.
Group Facilitation Skills.
Constantly maintain and update professional competency
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Exceptional communication skills and ability to work sensitively with people in crisis situations.
Able to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships at various different levels to achieve jointly agreed outcomes.
Able to manage own time/workload and organize self and others effectively/efficiently.
Commitment to applying equal opportunities principles in practice.
Ability to reflect on performance and identify areas for improvement.
To demonstrate a commitment to provide customer focussed services and to continuously enhance the customer experience.
Ability to work across the wider sexual health services as part of the overall Sexual Health and HIV services.
7. To participate as required with the Sexual Health Network, wider teams and other relevant agencies, and feed into audit where necessary.
To provide written and statistical reports as required and to participate in audits
To keep clear and accurate records that adhere to Information governance procedures