Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Responsible for thinking about long term organisational design and cultural change, a track record of delivering HR operational excellence to the business, will be comfortable challenging their stakeholders and keen to design and deliver longer-term people initiatives that drive staff engagement.
• Provide interpretation of the staff survey, and facilitate with senior leaders appropriate communication engagement activities with staff.
• Manage a team of HR professionals ensuring that they are clear about expected standards of performance, motivated and developed to provide a professional HR service.
• Coach leaders to have clear and straightforward conversations with people about their strengths, limitations, development needs and career aspirations and to develop mentoring coaching relationships with key talent.
Free job description HR Director
• Build relationships to become a trusted advisor and coach to members of the Board
• Provide insight to senior leaders on organisation change activities
• Lead the implementation of all people initiatives
• Provide proactive support and solutions to complex Employee Relations matters including union negotiations
• Provide support to senior leaders to enable the effective application of the recruitment, performance management, compensation and talent management processes
• Identify and take actions to develop leadership capability and facilitate talent and succession planning reviews
• Have the ability to 'see the wood from the trees' and to focus on creating the bigger picture in order to deliver against priorities
• Possess a positive, can-do and creative approach to challenges and complexity
• Have a high degree of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and a commitment to their own personal and professional development
Good practical understanding of Employee Relations / Employment Law and have ideally worked in a highly unionised environment
• Have the ability to very quickly build rapport and the trust of the Board
• Construct logical, credible arguments that will influence decision makers
• Work effectively and collaborate with HR teams, Centres of Excellence and other key stakeholders.
• Be able to partner at the most senior levels within the business and provide pragmatic solutions to their business issues
• Be experienced in leading and motivating highly successful HR teams