Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
This is a business support role which is part of a team providing transactional and administrative services to the company. They will part of a shared service entity that will provide overall People support to the workforce.
1) To provide HR administrative service to employees, following clearly defined processes, in line with defined SLAs
2) Able to use People systems, entering data into relevant systems and ensuring data quality
3) To ensure that administrative processes are undertaken in line with policy e.g. right to work
4) To provide accurate and timely transactional responses and communication with the workforce, responding to queries and requests as appropriate
5) To accurately maintain People-related data and personnel files, ensuring confidentiality
6) To provide answers confidently based on data and understanding of policy and process
7) To open any relevant (physical) correspondence and scan/record relevant materials
8) To prepare and send any (physical) correspondence required to complete processes in an accurate and
9) To work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver good service
10) To produce MI reports and data from relevant systems in order to answer queries
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced IT skills
RSA III/NVQ 3 or equivalent.
Trained and experienced at intermediate level in a range of software packages
Good standard of English & Numerate
Advanced secretarial skills such as audio and voice recognition software
At least 2/3 years experience in a secretarial environment
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
The ability to organise and prioritise own workload within any specified guidelines where guidance
is not readily available, but at set intervals
Proficient in diary management co-ordinating appointments to ensure best use of Managers’ time
Experience of transcribing formal minutes of meetings.
Independent/lone working and team working skills
Experience of adapting to change and managing work in a changing environment
Evidence of ability to be flexible and show initiative, sensitivity and enthusiasm to work
Free job description HR Shared Service Centre Administrator
Basic computing and telephony skills are essential
Prior experience of working with People systems (such as SAP) is desirable
Prior experience of working in a shared service centre environment is desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; ensures facts are correct, complete and consistent
Proven and effective administrative skills
Uses standard procedures and common sense to solve problems
Understands how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries; passes on information promptly
Understands how to work effectively in a team to deliver
The role exists to deliver transactional services and processing activity to the workforce
The role provides information, manages data and executes process delivery
The role provides administrative service to all employees, following clearly defined process, in line with