Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
* NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
* Good IT skills with demonstrable ability in the use of software applications such as MS Word (Advanced), MS Excel (Intermediate) and MS Visio (Intermediate).
* Be familiar with ISO9000, ISO14000 and OHSAS 18001.
* Experience in the development, management and administration of audit programmes
* Working understanding of AIRSWEB and Document Management systems.
* Experience in developing and managing electronic document control systems.
* A positive and constructive approach with a demonstrable ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders, managers, employees and customers.
* Competent in the assessment of HSEA procedures.
* Be able to promote a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and best practice.
* Committed to partnering and team integration.
* Good communicator at all levels.
HSEA Coordinator Job description
* To liaise with the HSEA team and operational / account teams to support the development, delivery and coordination of HSEA management systems activities.
* To assist the HSEA team in the production of reports, development of guidance and forms as required.
* To maintain an organised electronic and hard copy filing system and to take action to improve the systems where appropriate.
* To create and monitor the production, maintenance and distribution of HESA documents.
* To help ensure that work activities required under the Compliance and Improvement Plan are completed on time and in a manner originally intended.
* To assist in the preparation of presentations and briefings being undertaken by the HSEA team.
* To assist in the management and coordination of training course content and its delivery where necessary.
* To manage the database and prepare suitable performance reports / trend analysis, as requested.
* To review each Accident Report, assessing whether it is reportable under RIDDOR or not, to inform the relevant Advisor of the event within their key business unit, and to support the preparation of all necessary reporting paperwork and ensure its timely despatch to HSE. Support accident investigations.
To assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of the HSEA Management System.
* To collate information on behalf of the HSEA team in response to civil litigation claims.
* To provide proactive and routine overwatch of performance against all KPi`s (e.g. Group, Divisional, Client) such that all HSEA transactional / process KPI`s are attained, or risk of breach reported to the relevant manager.
# To collate data for key performance indicators (KPI`s), observations resulting from inspections, and corrective action requests / audit non-conformities.
# To perform analysis of KPI data (Internal and Client) to provide trend analyses for HSEA management. Attend audits in order to agree consistent approach towards findings and observations.
# To support the preparation of HSEA monthly reports for discussion at Account / Contract / Divisional monthly review meetings.
# To help oversee the agreeing with relevant managers, deficiencies identified by audits and the subsequent actions to be taken.
# To monitor and report on actions resulting from audits, and issues raised internally by staff.
# To manage audit reports internal and cross business assessment and verification.
# To maintain the register of all audit notifications and reports.
# To assist in the preparation of HSEA annual reports.