Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
* Project manage company Safety, Environmental and Quality Programme.
* Provide professional support and advice to the Senior Management Team and Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters.
* Provide an Assurance and Audit role in the company.
* Assist staff and contractors in respect of compliance with relevant legislation, client standards and contractual arrangements.
* Deputise for the Track Director for HSEQ.
* Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring of the HSEQ Plan and objectives and targets.
* Provide positive leadership and promote the adoption of best practice.
* Responsible for developing, promoting and monitoring the HSEQ culture.
* Lead and direct functional management for any HSEQ personnel under your control.
* Significant experience in safety and environment within the rail industry.
* Good academic qualifications, minimum of NEBOSH certificate or equivalent and NEBOSH
* Environmental Diploma (desirable).
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent professional qualification in related subject.
* Member of a relevant professional institute / chartered status.
* Health & Safety Training (IOSH) Awareness of industry issues.
* Experience of managing and developing staff.
* Computer literate.
HSEQ Manager job description
*Drive the philosophy of safety ownership throughout all levels of the organisation.
* Engage staff and managers to maximise improvements in safety performance.
* Identify areas of risk and develop measures to reduce and control.
* Identify initiatives to improve performance and assist in addressing areas of poor performance.
* Produce HSEQ performance reports as required.
* Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents.
* Responsible for reviewing accident and incident HSEQ reports and investigation.