Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
manage, lead and develop the HR and Training team to carry out its functions ensuring quality, efficiency, compliance and business objectives are met
• Assimilate and mentor all employees in being part of the organization
• Promote positive employee relations by ensuring good corporate practices are in place and good communications policies are installed
Human Resource Manager job description-2
Budgeting and manpower planning
• Prepare and administer the department budget
• Prepare and implement the department’s CAPEX plan
• Liaise with managers to forecast, plan and fulfil manpower needs and staffing requirements
• Develop and implement effective recruiting and hiring strategies, procedures and practices that will result in attracting and retaining best candidates and maximizing return on recruiting investment
• Provide guidance and advice to Department Managers related to employment practices, policies, procedures and other tools to maximise hiring effectiveness
• Collaborate with Department Managers to conduct job descriptions development and evaluation as well as to recommend job grades and salary rates for new and promotional positions
• Develop improved selection techniques, methods or modes of recruitment
• Supervise and participate in recruitment activities and assist Senior Management or Line Management to make suitable selections
• Ensure that all interviewees are interviewed in a fair and professional manner
Training and development
• Perform Training Need Analysis in collaboration with Management to identify the training and development needs of staff
• Organise and coordinate in-house and external training programs to match business objectives.
• Develop training calendars, organise and track training of staff, manage the HRDF contributions and claims
• Administer pre and post training evaluations to measure return on investment
• Organise and manage new staff orientation/induction on a regular basis
• A masters or Basic degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
Nice to have:
• Minimum 8 years experience in HR functions with at least 5 years in managerial level in the manufacturing sector
• Experience in participating to the start-up of a new industrial site in an HR function shall be an added advantage
Policies and procedures
• Formulate, implement, monitor and review policies, strategies and procedures relating to all phases of HR and Training activities inline with the industry’s best practice
• Deal with governmental departments to ensure compliance with governmental and immigration requirements
• Upkeep and update HR policies, procedures, rules and regulations, employment terms and conditions and Staff Handbook
• Communicate policy/procedure changes and updates to all staff on a regular basis
• Undertake performance management
• Assist Senior Management with the preparation of end of year salary increments and discretionary bonus payment processes
Compensation and benefits
• Develop, review and implement compensation and benefits packages to ensure market competitiveness
• Review and develop staff welfare initiatives to attract, develop, retain and motivate qualified staff
• Manage and track employee benefits and welfare plans such as staff discount/subsidies, insurance plans, medical benefits, annual leave and ensure compliance with company policies
• Monitoring of staff salaries and confidentiality issues
Employee / Industrial relations
• Maintain employee discipline and harmony, handle employee relation issues, grievances and counselling on work relates problems, and act as a communication channel in promoting industrial harmony
• Take necessary actions e.g. counselling, issuance of letters and other disciplinary actions when the need arises
• Act as communication channel to all employees to ensure sharing of information and facilitates staff communication sessions
Human Resources and Training Administration
• Develop, review and administer appropriate HR and Training reports to include but not limited to headcounts status report, monthly status report and other various reports as required
• Respond and provide advice to Managers and staff pertaining to HR matters
• Plan, develop and implement HR and Training continuous improvement activities
• Coordinate and participate in collective bargaining activities and strategies, and respond to union activities as appropriate
• Ensure respect of cost, delivery, quality, technical and safety requirements for every project
• Identify and manage risks on all HR projects
• Implement and administer all activities related to international assignments, both incoming and outgoing expatriate employees, to include immigration, compensation, benefits, tax and relocation
• Design and implement the internal communication plan
• Relay the Group external communication
• Implement the HR strategy in collaboration with the Group
• Design and implement the necessary qualitative and quantitative means to optimise or adapt the Human Resources to the company’s economical targets
• Promote and participate to Continuous Improvement programs
• Allocate and follow-up on Corrective Actions
• Anticipate, identify and take into account needs in order to satisfy clients