Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & SOLUTIONS
•Understand the sector
•Analyse barriers to sustainable performance and develop strategies and plans based on needs of internal clients and staff
•Drive business performance through creation and delivery of effective Human Resource strategy and solutions
• Through collaboration with mangers seek to improve performance through optimising the organisation structure and map processes and communication flows to ensure that structural change is effectively managed
• Lead in planning and implementing organisation development intervention e.g. team restructuring
PERFORMANCE AND REWARD
• Collaborate with HR colleagues in specialist roles to influence reward and resourcing which attract, engage and retain talent
• Work with managers to swiftly resolve individual performance/capability issues using appropriate tools
• Translate to managers the market factors that impact on attraction, performance and retention through a solid understanding of the sector, strategy, performance goals, customers, competitors etc
• Design and run internal projects in conjunction with human resource colleagues to drive employee engagement
• Manage employee satisfaction feedback/process and encourage managers and staff to participate
• Engage with managers in identifying and committing to improvement actions
LEARNING & TALENT
• Work with mangers to develop learning and talent development plans to close key gaps for their area that align with the learning and talent development plan and priorities
• Encourage their leadership team to have clear and straightforward conversations with people about their strengths, limitations, development needs, career aspirations and to develop mentoring coaching relationships with key talent.
• Build relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for emerging trends, innovations and current best practice
RESOURCING AND TALENT PLANNING
• Work with the Leadership team to assess the overall current and future resource and talent levels across the department and determine short-, medium- and long-term strengths, gaps and needs, incorporating diversity
• Develop a recruitment plan in line with the business strategy to replace and renew talent at specific identified stages
• Manage redundancy programmes in line with business need and employment law
• Lead on resolving complex employee relations issues and strongly influences the management approach
• Lead on key negotiations and foster constructive working relationships with trade unions, employee forums etc
SERVICE DELIVERY & INFORMATION
• Create, agree and manage service-level agreements and key performance indicators with internal clients
Free job description Human Resources Business Partner
HR Business Partners are aligned to specific business units where they are an integral member of the senior management team. Their role within this team is to provide expert technical advice, pro-actively drive cultural and organisational change and influence stakeholders to ensure pragmatic effective people solutions. Key focus areas include leadership strength and peak performance.
the business partner is accountable for ensuring the appropriate level of transactional support is available for managers at all levels
LEADING AND MANAGING THE HUMAN RESOURCES FUNCTION
• Demonstrate strong people management and leadership capability with team and across function, utilising the full range of people management tools to great effect
• Role-modelling the ‘can-do’ positive attitude, at all times, ensuring the HR community is regarded as a trusted partner
• Fully engage with and utilise human resources processes for own development, career planning, performance management
• Uses financial planning skills to compile budgets and analyse financial data
Required skills & experience
• Substantial experience working as an HR Business Partner in a large complex organisation.
• Strong technical skills across the full range of HR activities including:
• Talent Management
• Organisational design & change
• Driving a high performing organisation
• Reward and recognition
• Leadership development
• Designing and delivering meaningful HR data
• Strong stakeholder management & influencing through change
• CIPD member qualification preferred but not essential