Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Lead the change management and Business Process Re-engineering processes and programme and manage key corporate HR projects. To facilitate the achievement of organisational transformational change through the pursuit of cost efficient, customer orientated processes and associated structures.
1. Champion and coordinate change programmes for the company in order to monitor progress against the vision for future service delivery and to take action to ensure alignment as appropriate.
2. Manage key transformation projects and coordinate others, managing risks and opportunities associated with transformational change and business process re-engineering, taking all steps to mitigate/exploit these to ensure that the transformation programme is successfully delivered.
3. Provide advice on organisational and job design including partnership options so that staff structure, culture and jobs facilitate change, recruitment and retention and the delivery and development of services.
1. A proven track record of successful and consistent achievement in leadership at a senior management level
2. Post qualification experience with significant senior management experience
3. Significant experience in a Senior Human Resources Management role in a complex organisation with active experience of organisational development and workforce development and planning
4. Significant experience in transformational change and Business Process Re-engineering
5. Knowledge and experience of project management (ideally including PRINCE 2)
6. A demonstrable track record of leading, motivating and managing teams both directly and indirectly to achieve significant, sustainable service improvements and outstanding results.
7. A proven track record of working in and forging successful partnerships with a wide range of internal and external bodies to successfully deliver an holistic approach to customer access and service.
8. Experience of developing and implementing equality and diversity strategies in terms of service delivery.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Human Resources OD Manager Job Description
1. Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
2. Completion of a structured management development programme which includes OD and ideally a formal management qualification
3. Evidence of personal commitment to continuous professional development and improvement
4. Knowledge of employment egislation and national and local developments affecting the services managed and the company as a whole
Human Resources OD Manager Job Description
4. Provide support to achieve corporate change programmes, including the development of corporate workforce strategies, so that clear links are developed between service and employee resourcing plans to achieve priorities.
5. Ensure where process improvements are to be made appropriate structures and impact assessments are undertaken to ensure identified organisational benefits are achieved.
6. Provide input into the HR capability framework that assists in building organisational development capability within the HR function.
7. Advise, review and provide recommendations on the appropriate aspects of core programmes (e.g. Invest to Save, New Ways of Working and other efficiency initiatives) so that the company can readily identify and effectively achieve targeted productivity