Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
To provide reward advice, support and data, to HR and beyond, to facilitate the cost effective
management and administration of employee compensation and benefits.
· Provide input, as required by the Head of HR Operations, on reward governance matters
Develop, maintain and run reward reports to meet statutory and internal reporting requirements.
· Maintain the Global Roles Framework (GRF), to ensure that all relevant information is kept up to date and all employees mapped to the correct job families and career streams and accurately evaluated. Create and maintain pay ranges, by country, based on the GRF and relevant market data, to facilitate pay decision-making without regular recourse to external benchmarking.
· Manage the salary survey submission process. Own the relationships with salary data vendors ensuring that timely and accurate data is provided to them, so that the Reward team and HRBPs have ongoing access to valid and useful market
intelligence, within budget constraints.
· Provide information and professional support to HRBPs to enable them to set up and manage international assignments on a fair, consistent and cost-effective basis, using the approved policy.
· Respond to ad hoc requests for reward data, to aid decision-making and process management.
· Undertake Reward projects from time to time, as required.
Scope & Impact
· Provides data, guidance and support to HR colleagues, to enable them to make decisions with significant cost and employee relations implications.
· Works independently; with minimal supervision.
· Manages all new and existing international assignments to deliver the best possible outcomes for assignees and the Company
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
· Year end processes are complex and require flexibility and a creative approach to problem solving if critical, and demanding, deadlines are to be met.
· Considerable judgment has to be exercised in job evaluation and market benchmarking, which often have to be done on the basis of very limited data.
· Reward team
· HR team, globally, at all levels (including People Director) to provide information and support
· Professional staff in the Finance team, to exchange data, as needed
· Payroll providers (internal and external) and external suppliers of labour market intelligence, to obtain and/or provide data and resolve queries (ours and theirs).
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Advanced IT skills
RSA III/NVQ 3 or equivalent.
Trained and experienced at intermediate level in a range of software packages
Good standard of English & Numerate
Advanced secretarial skills such as audio and voice recognition software
At least 2/3 years experience in a secretarial environment
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
The ability to organise and prioritise own workload within any specified guidelines where guidance
is not readily available, but at set intervals
Proficient in diary management co-ordinating appointments to ensure best use of Managers’ time
Experience of transcribing formal minutes of meetings.
Independent/lone working and team working skills
Experience of adapting to change and managing work in a changing environment
Evidence of ability to be flexible and show initiative, sensitivity and enthusiasm to work
Free job description Human Resources Reward Analyst
Acquire and process relevant data for all staff across the organisation to ensure that year-end Reward processes, including salary review and bonus (prior year payments and
current year entitlements), operate in a timely and efficient manner, with minimal errors.
· Conduct Reward research/data analysis, both internal and external (including benchmark studies) and present the results clearly and creatively, to help HR and line managers reach acceptable, affordable and consistent pay and bonus decisions.
· Manage the operation of the Sales Compensation Plan and support the operation of the Annual Bonus Plan, working with Finance and HR Operations to ensure that the necessary data is recorded and processed for all bonus-eligible staff across the organisation, enabling the plans to be delivered effectively.
Knowledge & Skills
· Strong numerical skills and highly developed analytical skills, with the ability to identify and interpret trends and issues, are essential.
· The ability to present data, trends and issues persuasively, graphically or in writing, is highly desirable.
· Knowledge of working with a variety of systems and the ability to apply problem-solving skills to large and complex data sets from a variety of sources are essential, as are excellent spreadsheet skills and an eye for detail.
· Strong time-management and organisational skills are essential.
· A good understanding of business performance metrics and their uses in Reward is highly desirable.
· Likely to be a graduate (or have equivalent experience).
· Accounting qualification would be an advantage.
· Must, in an HR Operations or Reward role, have provided significant input and support for salary review and bonus processes
· Must have experience of identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements in a complex environment.
· May have gained this experience in a corporate or consultancy environment; or, ideally, both.
· Experience of job evaluation and labour market pricing/benchmarking would be a significant advantage.