Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Information Analyst Job Description
The aim of the job is to support business and service performance management.
You will own and manage processes to extract, manipulate, analyse data for the reporting framework and be responsible for ensuring that documentation, and other media forms, are relevant, organised and maintained to a high standard of quality and accuracy.
Be responsible for providing and maintaining up-to-date performance and capacity reporting documentation. This may involve collating reporting inputs from various different teams and various monitoring and reporting tools.
Assist Service Management in working with the Product delivery groups to agree and provide effective published Key Performance Indicators relating to services.
Assist Business Management in working with the finance, HR and delivery teams to agree and provide reporting information relating to the business operations.
• Excellent spoken and written Business English skills and the ability to write clear and concise text for different audiences.
• A wide experience of flexible and proactive information gathering.
• Experience of managing and interpreting monthly reporting statistics for complex IT environments
• Strong personal organisation skills and ability to manage own time to meet deadlines
• Ability and confidence to take charge of diverse tasks and deliver high quality work in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
• Ability to present in a professional and business-like manner to clients
• Ability to handle confidential information with tact and sensitivity.
• Effective time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload under pressure from a high volume of work and conflicting priorities.
• A flexible approach to adapt to changing deadlines.
• ITIL Foundation level
• Familiarity with service management tools such as Jira and Remedy
• Knowledge or interest of Online Media.
• Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
• Strong planning and organising skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
• Good communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
• Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues.
• Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation and a pragmatic approach
• Good team player, self motivated and able to work on own initiative.
The role will provide information on performance and capacity that will support:
• Management reporting
• Business planning
• Strategic direction
• Capacity management
• Finance and human resources
• Quality Improvements
Provide administrative ownership and support for business systems including service management tools.
Support the management team with the development and delivery of presentations, proposals, training and internal documentation.
Maintain and update any related business data and processes and associated documentation on intranet and wikis.
To build an effective relationships with product owners, technical teams and suppliers family.
Ad hoc tasks to meet the changing needs of the organisation as directed
Proven ability to identify and improve performance measurement and reporting processes in a large organisation
• Proven experience of financial management
• Experience creating and distributing comprehensive reports from a number of sources back to the business.
• Demonstrable ability to manipulate data and summarise complex reports to present to non-specialists.
• Experience of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with a delivery focus in both project and operational environments.
• Comfortable with using technology as a communication medium. Intranet, Wiki’s
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office Professional including Word, PowerPoint, Excel (advanced skills) and common diagramming tools