Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
IT Administration Support Job Description
The post holder will provide administrative support across the team as required.
The post holder will be expected to work independently to ensure daily tasks and ongoing responsibilities are prioritised and completed within agreed timescales.
The post holder will assist the Office Manager in the support of the Team in managing their workload, in particular supporting the team’s IT administration, electronic spreadsheets and presentations on a daily basis. This will include:
• Produce Power Point presentations
• Data input into excel spread sheets, dashboards and establish other databases as required
• Responding to phone calls and taking messages on behalf of the team
• Assisting the EQ Office Manager to manage, organise and prioritise diaries taking into account and organising meetings as required, taking into account travel time, and appropriate documentation.
• Maintaining contact details
• Sending emails, making phone calls and writing letters on behalf of the Director,
• Taking meeting notes as required
• Responding to phone calls, taking clear, concise and accurate messages and ensuring that queries are promptly directed to the appropriate member of the team
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Good communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to use initiative to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Ability to work on own initiative and act without direct supervision
Excellent organisational skills, able to manage competing work priorities
Excellent telephone manner
Minimum of 2 years working in an administrative role
Diary management and experience of organising meetings / events both internally and externally
Co-ordination and management of workshops and conferences
Handling telephone enquiries and receiving visitors
Tactful in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
•Minimum of 5 O Levels/GCSE’s, including English and Maths
NVQ3 or RSA3 or equivalent qualification
ECDL or proven equivalent experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
• Self motivated – prepared to act on own initiative
• Willingness to adapt personal role
• Friendly and outgoing nature.
• Able to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
• Recording and monitoring leave
• Reporting sickness absence to Director
• Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed for new and departing members of staff
• Ensuring the team complies with Health and Safety and Fire regulations
• Other tasks as required
• To provide support, as required, to other members of the team
• Filing and version control of documents
• Assisting with the organisation of meetings and events
• Assisting with mail outs as required
• Undertaking general administrative tasks e.g. word processing, filing, photocopying etc
• Assisting with producing documents
• Preparing and distributing agendas and other key information as required
• Work with the Office Manager to ensure staff have the necessary resources to fulfil their roles, including stationary, storage, IT equipment
• Coordinating and maintaining efficient electronic and paper filing systems
• Coordinate team diary activity, liaising with stakeholders to schedule/reschedule meetings as appropriate.
• Be prepared to travel support specific meetings/activities
TEAM ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES:
supporting the Office Manager support team to ensure that administrative tasks are carried out, in accordance with HR policies and other procedures. This may include: