Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
IT Application Support Analyst Job Description
Responsible for providing first and second tier support and back office activities of all clinical and some non-clinical systems used with the COMPANY.
• Provide first and second tier support for all applications.
• Ensure quality services are delivered and performed to the agreed SLA’s ensuring expectations are achieved or exceeded.
• Minimise service disruption and the facilitation of service restoration within agreed SLA’s.
• Take ownership of the Incident Management process and act as the final point of technical escalation on clinical application issues, diagnosing root cause through a structured process of investigation.
• To manage the life cycle of problems from problem identification, through root cause analysis, to the completion of associated remediation tasks of problems resulting from incidents in the production.
Qualifications & Training:
Degree level, or equivalent preferably in an IT subject
IT related qualification such as: MCSE, CNE, CCNA
Management qualification, e.g. DMS or equivalent
ITIL Framework Awareness
ITIL V2 Foundation
ITIL V3 Foundation
Information Security qualification
Specialist knowledge of small/mid and large range of technical applications
Advanced knowledge of clinical application
Fundamentals of Windows operating system platforms.
Basic PC and peripherals hardware knowledge
PC hardware, operating systems and applications software:
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Understanding of aims and organisation
Staff management and Leadership
Report writing and technical documentation skills
Significant experience of ensuring delivery of high quality user support
Recruitment and selection
Providing specialist professional advice to a wide ranging audience
• Lead Root Cause Analysis activities to successfully identify root causes of problems.
• Proactively identify problem trends and known error conditions and work towards a permanent solution.
• Assist in the training and induction of new staff into the Application support team
• Provide specialist professional advice and support throughout in relation to the support of all clinical and some non-clinical applications.
• Provide specialist professional advice and support throughout in relation to the support of all applications.
• Undertake strategic planning in relation to application system upgrades, new releases and migration to new systems both local and national.
• Develop and maintain Application Support standards and procedures and other documentation as required.