Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
IT Development Analyst
The post holder will be part of a team that take the lead in developing
and implementing key parts of the IM&T strategy, including evaluating requirements, recommending solutions, and developing
bespoke IT Systems.
Development of in-house systems in accordance with the agreed standards.
• Assist users in the production of functional specifications and produce technical specifications.
• Support the Senior IT Development Analyst and IT Systems Developer in maintaining the Development standards and identify new standards for possible adoption through personal skills enhancement.
• Assist with the production of supporting documentation including policies and procedures for delivered services.
• Author technical documentation for support staff and other developers.
• Manage personal task list in conjunction with assigned supervisor
• Maintain an appropriate level of skill/knowledge to carry out assigned tasks
Previous or relevant experience necessary
Broad range of technical knowledge.
Aptitudes and skills required
Willingness to support the decision
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
High degree of common sense
Able to think through technical problems
High level of attention to detail and accuracy with a structured method of working
Able to communicate with users at all levels to evaluate requirements
The primary focus of the role is the development of applications to support the information needs. A thorough knowledge of web development tools is required. The company has standardised its core systems development on Microsoft Studio 2010, predominantly using ASP.Net and a mix of HTML, VBScript/Javascipt and AJAX. The
jobholder will be expected to develop skills to an advanced level in these products.
• Report to and escalate issues to the assigned supervisor and/or IM&T Development Manager.
• Provide technical advice and assistance in all matters relating to IM&T.
• Ensure that the IT standards, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Contribute to the IM&T Development and IT Departments in support of others.
• Liaise with Suppliers and other members of the Directorate/Trust
• Participate in the IT On-Call support rota if required.
• Assist in supporting IM&T operational activities.
• Complete the necessary departmental work plans an
d timesheets as requested.