Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
IT Training Administrator Job Description
This post will support the IT Training Team in providing a comprehensive IT training service to staff. The IT Training Administrator will be responsible for the administration, scheduling and booking of training sessions provided by the team using web-based learning management systems.
• Act as the main point of contact for all IT Training related enquiries, answering the telephone and emails, greeting delegates.
• Assist the team with the building of training schedules for both Microsoft Office training and Connecting for Health applications.
• Manage the administration for the Microsoft Office Skills Training (MOST) Programme and Essential IT Skills Programme to include enrolling students, updating records and issuing certificates.
• Support trainers in the delivery of training sessions through organisation of necessary materials, facilities, equipment and refreshments.
• Schedule individuals onto appropriate courses using web-based booking system
• Produce joining instructions and confirmation letters for delegates.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products (to include word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, databases, email and electronic diary)
• Use of Internet (web browsing)
• To be able to maintain a web site using editing software
• Ability to record information accurately
• Minute taking
• Create a range of documentation using Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of Connecting for Health programme
• Significant experience of working in a general office and front desk reception
• Experience of establishing and maintaining administration systems.
• Experience of managing central bookings for large organisations
• Experience of dealing with a diverse range of people, stakeholders and customers
• Experience of working on large scale projects
• Educated to GCSE Level (any subject) or equivalent
• Microsoft Office Specialist/European Computer Driving Licence or equivalent
• NVQ Level 3 in Administration or equivalent
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
• Self motivated – prepared to act on own initiative
• Willingness to adapt personal role
• Friendly and outgoing nature.
• Able to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
• Input training needs analysis data via web-based management system and generate reports to support specific requests.
• Organise meetings for the Training Team and take minutes
• Maintain system for monitoring sickness, record all staff absences and checking sickness forms/certificates
• Open, process and distribute all incoming post to the team
• Undertake any additional, non-routine or amended duties appropriate to the post, as may be required by the service and as delegated by the IT Training Team Lead
• Generate reports to support specific requests – eg. attendances, numbers to be trained, total of absentees by course, role and department/organisation
• Escalate DNA’s to line managers and re-book absentees onto alternative courses.
• Ensure training facilities are kept tidy and ready for use.
• Prepare and organise documents/reports/presentations, compile statistical charts and tables and organise photocopies and faxes
• Use in house system to order on-line purchases
• Maintain stock levels of training materials, marketing/advertising information, administration forms and delegates refreshments
• Produce and maintain advertising materials, eg. brochure, flyers/posters and staff Intranet sites