Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Build/support new/existing in-house applications, including requirements scoping, design, development, test and deploy.
Business Manager job description
Java Programmer job description
TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Must have :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience as a programmer/analyst.
Nice to have :
- Self-motivated and interested in working closely with the business in support of engineering and business systems, in an engineering and construction multi-national company.
- Keen to explore software development and support in an engineering environment for either engineering or business systems.
- Experience with one of the following Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Ms Visual Studio, NetBeans, and Eclipse.
- Experience with AJAX would be an added bonus.
- Design, develop and maintain custom applications or configuration of corporate application systems and services.
- Analyses and design application systems encompassing the development, modification and translation of user requirements.
- Plans, investigate and propose systems and application solutions.
- Prepare workflow for writing, testing and maintain in computer programs.
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams and develop coding logic.
- Encodes, tests debugs and installs the operating program and procedures in coordination with Operations and Infrastructure and Departments.
- Creates and updates user manual and other documentation.
- Correct, tests and document changes to existing programs.
- Conduct training and presentation.
- Support existing applications.