Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
A junior role in this case. Ensure systems, Jira and Confluence, are available and meet the requirements of the business and developer users.
• Work with test and operations teams to identify and troubleshoot and resolve issues throughout the life cycle
• Support and maintain Atlassian tools on a day to day basis
• Be able to “triage” - scan the incoming requests and sort them into appropriate queues for dealing out to the teams who will deal with them
• Be aware of facilities for extending the tools, for the extensions installed for us
• Be able to identify where functionality can and cannot meet user requests
Free job description Jira Developer
• To provide time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of projects.
• To develop tools and methodologies to improve the effectiveness of the development process
• Write clear, concise and comprehensive technical documentation
• To collaborate effectively with other technical teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure.
• Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to a variety of projects as applicable
• Provide technical advice to editorial and design teams on new application concepts, and establish feasibility
• Experience supporting the tools on the front-end. (Competence)
• For Jira, this will include a robust understanding of
o The various schemes used to configure the users projects
o General standardised setups of projects
o User administration
• For Confluence
o General System administration
o Full awareness of plugin architecture and how they work with core functions
• Both systems require the ability to talk to users about their requirements and questions, to identify when a request is more complex than “day to day admin”.
• Supporting the tools on the back-end (Basic)
• Testing the tools from an end-user point of view, especially for upgrades (Competence)
• Documenting changes and upgrades (Competence)
• Experience of project working and professional software development processes , including agile (Competence)
• Experience of working in a test driven development environment (Basic)
• Experience of using version control systems (Basic)
Typical Work Experience and Qualifications
• Worked in an enterprise environment supporting the tools on a day-to-day basis
• Experience in testing changes and updates to the systems
• Experience in upgrading the systems
• Computer degree or equivalent