Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To gather information on jobs and to process the information in line with the procedures applying to the job evaluation scheme
1. In conjunction with another member of the team of Job Analysts, to gather
information on jobs by means of:-
-assisting job holders to complete job questionnaires
-undertaking job interviews with job holders.
2. To progress the job evaluation process by:-
-entering the information gathered in to the computerised job evaluation ystem
-forwarding the evaluation output (job overview documents) to the job holders and their respective line managers.
- verifying the job overview documents with job holders and line managers.
EDUCATIONAL/OCCUPATIONAL [all listed are essential]
Educated to SQA Higher grade level (or equivalent) plus relevant clerical/ administrative experience
Where no formal qualifications exist proven relevant clerical/administrative experience
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Effective team player.
Evidence of initiative and organising skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Evidence of discrete and confidential approach.
SPECIAL APTITUDES - Job Analyst Job Description
Motivated with ability to provide attention to completion of task.
Working knowledge of computer software packages including Microsoft Word and Excel
Job Analyst Job Description
3. To liaise with the job holders, line managers and heads of department as appropriate, in terms of achieving agreement on the job facts.
4. To liaise with the job holders` Trade Union representatives as necessary
5. In conjunction with another Job Analyst, to assess and evaluate the job in
respect of the internal relativities between jobs as per the scheme.
6. To monitor and review the results of the job evaluation process and
discuss interpretations with other members of the Job Analyst team to
ensure consistency of approach.
7. To provide further details and clarification as necessary in response to
enquiries and appeals on the job evaluation process.
8. As the above list of duties is illustrative and not exhaustive, the postholder may be required to undertake any other tasks consistent with the job/grade
as required by management.