Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
To support the effective and efficient delivery of the project.
Governance and planning
• Document and confirm the governance of the project on behalf of the project manager
• Ensuring consistency of Project Management approach
• Assist in benefits review, tracking and business handover, document accountabilities.
• Assist the Project Manager in all aspects of the Project, deputising as appropriate.
• Assist in the formulation of stakeholder engagement strategies to build commitment and create sustainable future states – implement and monitor the strategies.
• Prepare project plans, identifying tasks, milestones, risks and a timeline of activity.
Reporting and Communications
• Develop communications approaches and generate information to suit the audience (reports, PowerPoint, verbal).
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of progress, including benefits, schedule and financial status.
• Document and confirm project estimates, budget and cost management processes.
• Produce written proposals and provide presentations as necessary.
• Manage budgets and forecasts within defined and legal standards.
• Maintain risk, issue and dependency registers, escalating issues as appropriate.
• Manage the change control register; support the PM with change control agreements.
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with a safe system of work and that the requirements of statutory and safety regulations are fully met.
Job Description Assistant Project Manager
• Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
• Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
• The ability to translate project requirements into media-friendly language.
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to make things happen – turning ideas and strategy into tangible realities and outcomes and processes.
• Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
• Attention to detail; self starting and strong focus on completing/finishing.
• Understanding of data gathering and business analysis (for example, structuring business data in a meaningful way).
• Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience in manipulating data to make it meaningful for different audiences.
• Knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques.
• Experience of working in a project or delivery environment and commitment to personal development in this area.
• Knowledge of the sector