Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Leading on business analysis and project reviews and supporting business areas in making service improvements.
1. Effectively leading on reviews of service areas and working to implement change.
2. To develop and implement the delivery of customer focused continuous improvement of services provided to to customers, in an efficient, value for money manner, with attention to appropriate levels of control.
3. To manage specific projects/reviews, analysing and documenting business processes and making recommendations for improvements.
4. Supporting business areas to make changes which deliver products and services which are creative, innovative and culturally appropriate, making changes that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
5. To ensure that best practice, regulatory requirements, customer satisfaction surveys, complaints and compliments monitoring and performance indicators are incorporated, inform and direct the projects.
6. To manage the reviews in line with relevant business strategies and regulatory standards.
7. To identify both cashable and non-cashable savings arising from reviews.
8. To carry out pilots within service areas
Job Description of Receptionist
9. Monitor and report on the outcome of projects/reviews to ensure new processes perform and deliver as required.
10. Introduce and establish controls and monitoring to ensure satisfactory performance is maintained.
11. To keep up-to-date with best practice, new initiatives and business opportunities.
12. To represent, promote and maintain a positive attitude and image of business improvement
13. May be required to participate in Business Continuity (BCP) activities.
14. Are required to comply with theEquality and Diversity Policy and procedures and may be required to participate in promoting them.
15. Will be required to carry out any other duties of a similar nature and type, and carrying the same level of responsibility, as may from time to time be directed through your line manager.
16. Undertaking such flexible and additional working hours as may be necessary, within reason, to facilitate the efficient fulfilment of the Association’s services
Job Description Business Analyst
1. ‘A’ level educated or equivalent.
2. Experience of business improvement, process re-engineering, and value for money techniques.
3. Full driving licence
1. Embracing change: The ability to adapt to and work with a variety of situations, individuals and groups. Being creative and practical in developing new ways of working. Having a positive attitude to change and ability to identify opportunities to improve performance.
2. Problem solving: The ability to research, analyse and produce solutions that achieve the goals of the objective, being able to think ‘outside of the box’, and understand what is and isn’t significant. To produce solutions which in turn produce high quality services which offer best value and increase the efficiency and effectiveness
3. Communicating and influencing: The ability to communicate and listen clearly and effectively with a diverse range of people. Use well informed reasoning to convince and persuade where required to achieve the right solution.
4. Technical skills: To have a good working knowledge of IT, and the ability to maximise the opportunities provided by IT systems.
The ability to prioritise and manage workload to achieve agreed project timeframes and objectives. To be able to use process mapping applications in service review role.
5. Customer focus: The ability to demonstrate a full understanding of customer needs and expectations to enable the effective development and delivery of appropriate quality services which exceed customer expectations.
6. Team working: Uses interpersonal skills to work co-operatively with colleagues at all levels, sharing best practices, breaking down departmental barriers and communicating fully on new initiatives to achieve goals.