Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Will take day-to-day responsibility for providing robust financial information in respect of IT and relevant project activities. Will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop reporting routines, implement reporting processes and manage change. Will assume joint responsibility for productivity, driving performance against plan and the prioritisation of project activity to ensure the most efficient and effective use of the company’s resources.
Free Job Description Business Partner
• Preparing and presenting accurate short and longer term financial plans, including preparing forecasts, budgets and long-term plans, scenario modelling;(P&L, balance sheet implications, cash flow implications);
• Preparing regular management reporting on the performance and spend across the business, including monthly management reporting, key performance indicators (both financial and non financial); milestone reporting etc.
• Reviewing financial efficiency and effectiveness, making sound recommendations for improvement and working with operational teams to ensure these are implemented;
• Working with HR and Project Managers to understand resource requirements and the most effective way of fulfilling the requirements;
• Working with procurement and project managers to drive cost savings and understand outsourcing requirements;
• Review reconciliations, analysis and reporting of all IT and project related activity;
• Prepare written commentaries on financial results (monthly, forecast, budget) as and when required;
• Review and submission of the yearly research and development tax claim;
• Work with internal and external partners to provide financial oversight of major investment projects, to include; the tracking of spend against plan, forecasting, KPI reporting, update financial models and report on performance
• Work with various experts to provide financial guidance for the governance and optimal business model as a result of strategic redesign;
• Provide business and financial expertise to ad hoc projects;
• Any other duties in line with the general responsibilities of the post as required
Strong interest in and understanding of the business sector,
Qualified accountant with experience gained in a commercial environment.
Substantial post-qualification experience of “best-practice” accounting in a complex multinational is a requirement for the role, along with extensive experience and understanding of financial systems/software. Advanced Excel skills and experience of SAP/BW
Demonstrable experience of/commitment to developing and implementing continual process improvements in a complex reporting structure is a key requirement for the role, as is the ability to respond flexibly to changing operational needs.
A forward thinking “finisher” with the genuine drive, enthusiasm and commitment to improve the effectiveness of management accounting processes would be best suited for this role.
Finally a confident team player with strong influencing, facilitation and communication skills who has the ability to motivate a team to deliver quality output to deadline in a challenging environment, along with the above mentioned skills will be ideal within this role.
Oversee financial management for all IT and project related overheads;
• Assume financial management on the construction, refurbishment and property moves
• Provide robust financial support and guidance to the CTO and relevant Project Managers;
• Provide robust challenge and evaluation of new business cases ensuring that these are in line with strategy and financial plans; ensure benefits are clearly understood and deliverable; undertake post investment reviews to ensure the benefits are delivered;
• Work with relevant business units to co-ordinate and drive the budget / forecast process;